Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veerendra   06 November 2022

Programmer took money but could not make a landing page for my website

Dear all eminent lawyers,

I wanted to make a landing page for my website. So I approached a small sized web development company .

The owner said that he will make the landing page for my site. He demanded Rs.20,00/- for the same . I paid him a cheque. It was cleared in two days.

Then the nightmare began. For two months he could not make the landing page.

He even removed my access from the site.

I even removed some entities from the landing page so that he could make it.

Still he could not make the landing page . Finally , he sent an email after two months that he cannot make the landing page and gave up. For two months my forum site was down and that has caused an economic loss.

I want to know from all eminent lawyers as to what are my legal options and what should be done next ? How do I recover my money and also can I ask for compensation for the mental agony and economic loss  caused ?

Hope to see a lot of responses and many thanks in advance for the same.

Regards,

Veerendra Darakh

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 November 2022

File a complaint before District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission as well as police.

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts / documents, professional guidance and necessary proceedings.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     07 November 2022

Yes, file complaint before District Consumer Commission against devlopment company for the act of his unfare trade practice and deficiency of services and claim not only paid money but also compensation towards mental and physical agony

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register