LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jalapati Rao T (Retired)     11 December 2013

Proforma of will deed

I need a proforma of will deed for executind in favour of my only son .

The properties are self acquired.please also let me know whether same 

formate can be used by my wife

Learning

4 Replies

ADV S PATHAK (lawyer)     11 December 2013

there is no set pattern of will. give your details, property details, other legal heirs if any, their right or not, and the right you want to give to the person in whose favor you are writing this will. do not leave anything uncertain or vague. if possible also write about in case some unforseen happens then what. also write the authority of your wife after your death, conditions of use of property and sale of it. REMEMBER TO GET IT REGISTERED. ALSO TRY TO GET WITNESS OF LONG LIFE EXPECTENCY.

SAM (LEGAL)     11 December 2013

hi please find enclosed copy of will attached for your perusal

Attached File : 892873804 copy of will of .docx downloaded: 215 times

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     11 December 2013

jalapati ji there is no set formet for will , you can write it on a plain paper in your own Language understand to everyone , give all necessary details of your property , bank a/c , and details of others items which you want to give him, your wifes right in it etc , remember signature is must in the valid will . i suggest you to witnesses your will by two witness and registered it in the sub- registrar office of your area .
1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 December 2013

Mr. Joshi is right, but the Will need not be registered because whether registered or not, it needs to be probated when it comes into force.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register