Versus

Xyz……………………….

……………………………

………………………………   ………………………..Opposite Party                  

P E T I T I O N

Under Section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act 1955

( For Dissolution Of Marriage)

Hon’ble Sir,

The above named petitioner, most respectfully begs to submits as under:-

1.            That the marriage of the petitioner and opposite party was solemnized according to Hindu ritis and customs at  ………., on ………..

2.    That the present Petition is being filed by the petitioner, after examing it’s cause and consequences and there is no collusion between the parties to this Petition.

3.    That the valuation of the Petition for the purpose of jurisdiction and payment of Court Fee is Rs.1000.00 on which prescribed Court Fee of Rs.37.50 has been paid.

4.    That in view of the afore-mentioned facts and circumstances, the marriage of the Petitioner and the opposite party, which was solemnized on 18th may 2001 is liabel to be dissolved by way decree of divorce.

P R A Y E R

Wherefore, the petitioner most respectfully prays for following relives:

(a)             a decree of divorce for dissolving the marriage, solemnization between the parties to this Petition on  ……….may kindly be passed as contemplated under section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act 1955.

(b)            Any other relief or relieves in favour of the Petitioner may also be granted which are deemed, just and proper by this Hon’ble Court in the circumstances of the case.

Lucknow                                                            Petitioner                                                            

Date                                                        

VERIFICATION

I, the above named Petitioner do here by verify that the contents of paragraphs 1 to       of this petition are true to my personal knowledge and belief, except the legal portions there-of, which are believed to be true based on legal advise. No part of this petition is false nor anything material has been concealed therein. So help me God.

Signed and verified on this       day                at Lucknow

Lucknow                                                            Petitioner                                                             

Date                                                        

I, hereby that the person making this petition and alleging itself to be Dr. Saurabh Malhotra, is known to me from the personal of papers produced by him in this case as such I am satisfied that she is the same person as claimed by him and he signed before me.

Advocate

Learning

1 Replies

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     22 February 2008

Thanx Anupam, for the proforma.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register