Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jasmeet singh   13 May 2021

professional tax

Respected professional
I am registered under professional tax (punjab) as employer.but there is big confusion in my mind that should I consider the other sources or any other income instead of salary for limit of 250000 .if employees not provide any details to employer what are its consequences on the part of both employer and employee
Thanks in advance

 3 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     13 May 2021

You are ought to consider only your Employees' salary and rest you are not suppose bother. As the salary is disbursed by you directly, please deduct the amount from them as per the P.Tax Slab and submit to the P.Tax Authority of Punjab accordingly.

jasmeet singh   13 May 2021

Thank you sir

Hemant Agarwal ( Mumbai : 9820174108)     13 May 2021

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query