LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NPKailaasam (ADVOCATE & Management Consultant)     12 September 2016

Production of documents by respondent


In a case filed under sec 34 of arbitration and conciliation act to setaside the award passed by arbitrator who is R2,can I file petition in court to produce the documents from the arbitrator R2 which is essential to adjudicate the matter in merits.the R1 nad R2 are exparte.can I mark the documents as exibits.



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register