IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

danish (Manager)     03 January 2015

Production of documents


Production of documents has been rejected by MM court in DV . Can I appeal the same in session court.

I have asked for.
1. wife  bank statement ( She is having account in SBI)
2. She has share in Mom's property. (Approx 10 lacs)
3. She is having physical gold worth more than 5 lacs.

Out of which wife  only submitted her pancard.

What can be done now............ ?


 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 January 2015

you can appeal to sessions court. 

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     03 January 2015

Appeal cannot be filed in the sessions court as it is an interlocutory order. You will have to file a writ petition in the concerned high court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query