LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

THANKACHAN V P (Advocate & Notary)     08 April 2019

Production of document by the opposite party

In a DV petition the respondent husband  filed a petition directing the petitioner wife to produce her PAN Card details to prove her income.

Is there any provision in CrPc compelling the opposite party to produce the document in her custody?.

Thank you


 2 Replies

Pratik (AE)     08 April 2019

use CrPC 91 Application

Pratik (AE)     08 April 2019

u can ask copy of ITR
education Certificates
and PAN card copy too

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query