Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varun Garg (no)     17 February 2012

Product return

Hi Sir


I recently purchased a diamond set from, the product displayed on the website is very attractive and beautiful, wherease the product in relaity is a total rubbish, it lacs the spark which has been displayed in the photogrpah displayed on the site moreover the product displayed on the site has been enlarged several times of its original size, I feel cheated after purchasing the said product ! 

I called up the Customer care department of futurebazaar who replied me as they do not have any return policy so I can not return the product.

Is there any way out ?  Does Indian law allows to return the product, Can I file a complaint with the consumer forum ?

Please reply asap !



Varun Garg


 2 Replies

sridhar pasumarthy (ADVOCATE)     18 February 2012

You can file a complaint before the  consumer forum on the ground of unfair trade practice.  You can also prosecute under criminal laws for cheating etc. 

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     18 February 2012

Yes Consumer forum is the place from where you can get relief.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register