LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VENKS (S)     03 November 2010

Producing original documents of spouse in court


Hello Everyone,


Can any person produce the original documents (phone bill, employment records, and bank statements etc) of the spouse in the Magistrate/Family court?  (These documents were received by post when husband and wife were staying together).




Legal help.


 1 Replies

shrikant chede (law officer)     04 November 2010


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register