LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Seema   29 December 2016

Process to remove husband's name(frst nme)frm flat's registr

Me and my husband has taken a loan from a govt bank in June 2015. Husband is first applicant and I am the co applicant. We are not living together from last 10 months. We have a dispute. He is doing business of software and I am working in a govt bank (other than the bank from where the loan is taken). He has paid 8 emi only and now he is not paying any emi and saying that his business is not going good. I am not having enough salary to pay 32000/- emi monthly and I have to take care of my daughter too. I want to know the procedure to remove my husband's name from loan as well as from the registry so that if I have to pay the emi then he should not have any right on the property. Or I want bank to sell the property and close the loan. Please suggest, I am in severe depression about this issue.

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     30 December 2016

Inform the facts to the Bank and involve them first and go as per their suggestion.

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     30 December 2016

Agreement is in both name???
 or it is only for loan purpose you are been declared a co-applicant??

Seema   01 January 2017

My name is there in both loan and registry. Can we both sell the flat and I only again purchase the flat with 100% share and transfer the loan in my bank in staff housing loan scheme?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register