Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajeev Kumar (Professioanl Social worker)     29 January 2010

process of getting incentive for inter-caste marriage

Dear All

My two friends got married. Both belong to general category ( none of them is SC/ST) but from different castes.

the girl belong to state of Maharashtra and Boy  belong to state of chhatisgargh. they both are working in Jharkhand.

There marriage was taken place in Nagpur State of Maharashtra.

They both are interested to avail the facilities of Department of Social welfare Govt of India, that is promoting Inter-caste marriage.

here my query is ;
what is process of getting  incentive under the of Govt of India.

in which state they will have to contact for intercaste marriage incentive?

please reply.

Rajeev

Learning

15 Replies

aamele law (student)     31 January 2010

https://498afaq.blogspot.com/2010/01/social-justice-ministry-of-mukul-wasnik.html

vyankatesh (supervisior)     04 April 2010

Originally posted by :Rajeev Kumar
" Dear All
My two friends got married. Both belong to general category ( none of them is SC/ST) but from different castes.
the girl belong to state of Maharashtra and Boy  belong to state of chhatisgargh. they both are working in Jharkhand.
There marriage was taken place in Nagpur State of Maharashtra.
They both are interested to avail the facilities of Department of Social welfare Govt of India, that is promoting Inter-caste marriage.
here my query is ;
what is process of getting  incentive under the of Govt of India.
in which state they will have to contact for intercaste marriage incentive?
please reply.
Rajeev
"

jaahaanvi p (employee)     08 March 2011

i m getting married on 3rd march 2010, we both belongs to open category i m gujarati patel n my husband is 96 koli maratha so plz tell me the procees of getting incentive we are residing in nashik

ANUP (ENGR)     04 April 2011

I applied for the above incentives for inter caste marriage in nagpur, maharashtra on 22nd March. And they told me that if we have fund only then they are able to give the incentives , and also they are demanding few Money for granting that money.

So please suggest me in this matter what i have to do now?

Rajeev Kumar (Professioanl Social worker)     08 April 2011

Dear Mr. Anup

You can RTI application to the department, seeking information regarding various rules and regualtion for incentive for inter-caste marriage.

First you ensure that whether you are qualifying the the criteria for incentive, because difference have different rules regarding that.

If you are eligibel for that incentive, then you can also seek information about available funds, records of recipients etc.

So far as I know, no money is required to pay for such incentives, except for some formal fee

You try this, hope it will work

Regards

Rajeev

Dushyant (Area manager)     15 April 2011

Sub:- regarding inter cast marriage incentive

Dear Sir,

I belongs to SC categories (have all the documents ready i.e Cast certificate, marriage registration, Domicile of rajasthan, have complete documentation) i got maried on 07-dec-2010 to a general cast girl with surname (Kakkar) who belongs from General cetegory(of hindu cast system), now when i applied to The social justice and empowerment office for incentive of Rs 50,000 for my inter caste marriage. they are un-necessarily saying to get a general cast certificate of girl (for gen. category) for which I have already submitted an affidavit now the officials are saying that they will not consider the affidavit and if we are unable to produce the general cast certificate of the girl they will consider the girl to be punjabi on the basis of her surname name and no incentive will be provided to us, and they will reject the application. Kindly suggest. (Dushyant Dangi 9887070687)

joyti (developer)     29 June 2012

hello,

i want to know about inter caste marriage terms.

i married to a boy who is from bhopal and i am from ahmedabad.

he is general - sindhi and i am sc - gujarati.

but they are not giving us the form. saying that state is different so you will not ger intercaste incentives.

Please help us if anyone have any infromation about this then.

Raman (Teamleader)     28 December 2012

Sir

Intercaste marriage means when one of the spouse belong to schedule caste /schedule tribe , its not the marriage between state of the people, its only belong to community

I have mentioned the bill issued last week regarding Incentives

Central assistance is provided to the State Governments/Union Territory Administrations, under this Ministry`s Centrally Sponsored Scheme of implementation of the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 and the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989. The Central assistance, inter-alia, includes, a component of incentive for inter-caste marriages, in which one spouse belongs to a Scheduled Caste. The amount of Central assistance released to States/Union Territories, under the aforesaid Scheme, which, inter-alia includes provision for incentive for inter-caste marriages, during 2009-10, 2010-2011, 2011-12 and 2012-13 (upto 12.12.2012), is mentioned, asr:-

Year

Central assistance released (Rs. in crore)

2009-10

2010-11

2011-12

2012-13

55.35 (as on 12.12.2012

The incentive amount is decided by the concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration, and is generally between Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 100,000/-.

Raman (Teamleader)     28 December 2012

Hi

I realize you would be the right couple for the intercaste marriage

Intercaste marriage means when one of the spouse belong to schedule caste /schedule tribe , its not the marriage between state of the people, its only belong to community

I have mentioned below the bill issued last week regarding Incentives

Central assistance is provided to the State Governments/Union Territory Administrations, under this Ministry`s Centrally Sponsored Scheme of implementation of the Protection of Civil Rights Act, 1955 and the Scheduled Castes and the Scheduled Tribes (Prevention of Atrocities) Act, 1989. The Central assistance, inter-alia, includes, a component of incentive for inter-caste marriages, in which one spouse belongs to a Scheduled Caste. The amount of Central assistance released to States/Union Territories, under the aforesaid Scheme, which, inter-alia includes provision for incentive for inter-caste marriages, during 2009-10, 2010-2011, 2011-12 and 2012-13 (upto 12.12.2012), is mentioned, asr:-

Year

Central assistance released (Rs. in crore)

2009-10

2010-11

2011-12

2012-13

55.35 (as on 12.12.2012

The incentive amount is decided by the concerned State Government/Union Territory Administration, and is generally between Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 100,000/-.

All the best

Abhijit Prakash Jadhav (Data Entry Operator)     03 June 2013

I m getting married on 30th December 2012, we both belongs to OBC category i m Hindu (Bhandari) and my wife is Lingayat (Vaishya Vani) so plz tell me the procees of getting incentive we are residing in Ratnagiri, Maharashtra. So please suggest me in this matter & send me correct information my following email id.. 

abhijit.jadhav08@gmail.com

Thanking you,

Regards,

Abhijit Jadhav.

umapathi (Data Entry Operator)     25 June 2013

Hai Sir Very Gud Mrng

My name is Umapathi belogs to (OC) and i married Sravanthi belongs to (SC) i am from Tirupati, Chittoor District and she belong to Nizamabad (Telangana) Can i apply for intercaste benifits kindly tell me the process can i eligible for this or not. And i am doing job as outsourcing employee in pvt co ltd i have facing more financial problems please help me in this regards

Thanking you sir

Umapathi my mail id umaslnm@gmail.com

SANJAY LUHARIYA (CS)     16 July 2013

HY

PLEASE REPLY IF ANYBODY KNOWS ABOUT PROCESS OF GETTING INCENTIVE OF INTER CASTE MARRIAGE

I M MALE 30 YEARS FROM HINDU RELIGION N MY WIFE IS FROM CHRISTIAN AND WE MARRIED BEFORE 3 YEARS SO PPLEASE TELL ME I M ELIGIBLE FOR THIS INCENTIVE AND IF YES SO WHATT IS PROCESS 

WHO IS RESPONSIBLE AUTHORITY I MEAN MAMALATDAR,OR ETC

PLEASE REPLY  ME

simran (student)     19 July 2013

A friend of mine is a general category rajput and will be marrying scheduled tribe girl soon. They belong the state of Himachal Pradesh and both are working in government sector. Can they avail this inter caste incentive scheme ?

harpreet singh (manager)     04 December 2014

dear sir,

i have one query pls help me. i want to know that if general cast boy marry to sc cast girl then punjab govt provide any payment regarding this marriage. yes or no pls tell me and if yes then what is the right way to receive this claim.pls tell me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register