LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Process of filling FIR

Dear Sir I got married in nov 2014 after one month of marriage my husband has refused me to keep me with him. Also he has beaten me and throw me out from the place and he is not allowing me to enter the home, Finally i filed a complaint against him in CAW cell and there also they not doing anything... Plz let me know can i file the direct FIR to my nearby police station. Regards


 3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     16 July 2015

yes you file a case u/s 498a in the police station directly

Arnab Banerji (Mob:- 92-3001-3001 CIVIL & CRIMINAL ADVOCATE     16 July 2015

If you are unable to lodge FIR then please take help of a competent advocate. You will get immediate relief.

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     16 July 2015

Yes you can file your complaint directly in the police station .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query