Upgrad LLM

process for conveyance the property

Hello Sir,

Can any one guide me or provide their comments on property Conveyance details process.

 We have purchased the flat from our builder; there are 180 flat in our projects with common amenities. Our builder has made the association condominium apartments which are register with sub-registrar. We have done our sell deed & also done apartment deed with builder. But we don’t find our apartment name on property card.


  1. What need to be done for make the changes on property card (7/12) for our association condominium name?
  2. Can we ask the builder for conveyance the property on our name?
  3. If it can be done then please suggest the complete process for conveyance the same property?

Thanks in advance.




All purchaser of your scheme give a certified copy of sale deeds and give a application at TALATI Office for enter your name in revenue record (7/12) U enter your Building name in property card.


Thank you very much BharatKumarji for your quick response.


Ok. Also tell me, if we complete this, then can we restrict full rights or ownership of said property from Builder / Chip Promoter?

I mean after doing this can builder legally claim for any future benefit on same said property (ie :-  FSI, open space, common amenities or any chip promoter rights…. etc.)  

Also one more thing I forgot to mention here, ie he has made such wording in sell deed & apartment deed that can 100 % favor of Builder & Chip Promoters, as normally did by all builders.


Please suggest me the right alternate for the same.




you can see Prakosth Adhiniyam. or Personal meet any advocate.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x