LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sangeetha Iyer (nil)     30 August 2013

Proceedings of domestic viloence

I ve been married for 4 yrs. Has got a daughter of 3 yrs. From the beginning I 've been facing mental and physical tortures from my husband and m-i-l.  Now I've filed a DV case against him in Feb'2013. He came for the mediation, but the mediation failed. Next hearing is on 6th Sep. He is working in MNC earning around 7.9 Lacs per annum.owns a house and car etc.Next it is argument for maintenance. We have been seperate for 10 mnths he has not given me  single penny as maintenance. Pls. tell how long will the court take to grant interim maintenance. How much will I get as maintenance. What will happen if he files for an objection? Will the case drag? Pls. clarify. Can I ask for compensation along with maintenance. Can he deny to give maintenance? Can the court grant interim maintenance without informing him.  

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     30 August 2013

Dear Anandhi,

You have good case not  to worry you have better chances in getting monthly maintainance ask your lawyer to  do good arguement and press on his monthy income and your child maintainnace .   You should get maintainance you shall get from month of filing your petition till date .

Regards,

Adv. NIKHIL SETH

Mumbai 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register