LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

John Reddy (Executive)     07 May 2012

Proceedings

Is it must to attend the proceeding of CRpc 125, lawyer says it is not mandatory to attend the proceedings, as I stay 2000kms away from the place where this case has been filed, and so far 3 dates have crossed and I have not attended any single date at the court, but lawyer is attending the proceedings.

Can there be any warrant issued against me if I do not attend the proceedings, I was previously working and currently I am full time student, she is qualified and was working previously, and she has mentioned in her petition that she is MBA but due to harrasment she is unable to work, how much maintenence can be awarded?

Learning

2 Replies

Anjuru Chandra Sekhar (Advocate )     08 May 2012

If such situation arises your counsel should inform you to be present.  If you are not an earning member she is not eligible for maintenance.

Sunita Jazy (Giving Happiness)     09 May 2012

Thanks Chandra Sekhar

Request other Lawyer to also reply.

plz can i know is it fine if i dont dont go for the hearing a few times as i have a 9 months old child.

i have been present 2 times since i applied for the case.

plz can u tell me how can i prove his earnings as he has shut the shop. i know this that he goes to Bar girls house to sell the clothes.

I have proof that he accepts he had raised hand on me. His family has abused me when my family was trying to solve the issue.

One more thing when his grandfather when died he didn’t write any will so it was automatically transferred to his grandmother right but now as they have done their job of spoiling my, my Child, my family’s life, compensation to banta hai na. mera beta us gharka waris hai so he has the right for his share to get a secure future. so how can i get the rights for my child. Adding the same thing my husband’s grandmother did with her brother asking share from her father property. so where m i wrong to get my & my sons share.

how can i prove that what his earnings are he is freelancing going to sell garments to the house of bar girl  as he has shut down his shop.

how can i get my stridhan also the articles my family gave in the wedding, silver glasses, gold genies’, cash.

also the wedding was done properly all expenses bared by my family not a penny by them.

i don’t want them to even see the child just bcoz some astrologer told that it was a girl child the game planned and threw me out. my child is an angle a boy, i always wanted a girl. 

i also want to get some mahila help to get them on the right road as the have spread in the whole society where they stay that the child is nt my husband's. its obvious i can get a DNA it will be proved but i want to prove they were wrong. Its not i care for the world but never want finger raised on my child.

if i m missing something plz do add if u feel that information will help me.

Thanks again for ur reply, appreciate ur support.

Sunita.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register