Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mvsubbareddy (ceo)     23 April 2011

Procedure to transfer SC land to OC

Dear Sir/Madam

I would like to buy the land from SC, who got this land by govt land distribuition scheme 7-8 years back and kept unused.

please suggest the procedure  for transfering this land to general category.

Thanks & Regards

MV SubbaReddy

Learning

8 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     23 April 2011

Permission from the Assistant commissioner is necessary to purchase/sell the land belongs to SC

SACHIN AGARWAL (ADVOCATE)     24 April 2011

Permission from the competant authority is necessary to purchase the land belongs to SC.

prasanta kumar parida (Sr. Consultant)     24 April 2011

YOU WILL HAVE TO OBTAIN PERMISSION FROM THE COMPETENT REVENUE AUTHORITY PRIOR TO TRANSFER THE SC LAND IN YOUR FAVOUR

durgesh rangera (Sr. Manager (Law))     25 April 2011

you have not mentioned the place where the land is located.

Raghavendra (DOP)     25 April 2011

My Father-in law has three children one sister and 2 brothers, he has a property in Banaglore, First son made a sale deed in the name of him and his brother by make his father name change and Father is the owner, after that he take a gift deed from his brother , how can a take that property i have a daugther 

My Father-in law has three children one sister and 2 brothers, he has a property in Banaglore, First son made a sale deed in the name of him and his brother by make his father name change and Father is the owner, after that he take a gift deed from his brother , how can a take that property i have a daugther 

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     25 April 2011

Rekhaji, No right of your daughter.

How

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register