Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

proengineers (Business)     01 April 2013

Procedure to make alterations in my apartment flat

Dear Sirs,

I recently approched our appartment associaltion for making a modification to my flat, the main door is located on North side and need to add an additional door on East side, initially I got approval to do the modifications verbally by our flat Association Board Members and my neighbor flat owners, Now after starting the alteration one of the flat owner has objected to do changes and asking for association approval. due to some interal issues the assocaition is not ready to provide me approval letter. Later they have called for a Meeting and made a resolution by denying my request to carry any changes to my flat externally, as It may create future problems by other owners.

With this alteration/modification I am not creating any trouble to any of our neibours, The east side wall is not in sharing with neighbor flat, I am in 4th floor, the same modification is happened in 1st floor but this changes had made by the Builder before forming the association.

Please provide me your valuable suggestion on approching it legally and can I get the pemission from Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC), I got BRS clearance from GHMC earlier will it be helpful in getting approval from GHMC.

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register