LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     21 May 2014

Procedure to get the permanent patta

Respected Advocates/Lawers,

A person is enjoying an agricultural land of 1.0 acre for the last ten years, which is classified as GRAMA KANTAM  in RSR book.Now how to get the permanent patta for that.What is the procedure to get the patta for that land?Most people say that , it is difficult to get the patta for a land which is classified as GRAMA KANTAM in RSR.kINDLY ADVICE ME.



 1 Replies

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     05 December 2015

Gramakantam lands do not have title.  It is the land of Gram Panchayat.  It is not Govt. Land. You can be in the Possession but cannot alienate.  What the Revenue dept told is correct.  There is a way to solve your problem. Before that you have to clarify me some doubts. You better contact my email. This is a complicated issue.  The nomenclature “Gramakantam” is seen only in AP. And Tamilnadu and no where else.  Hence, only the local Advocates can solve your problem.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query