Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LegalFighter (test)     11 April 2017

Procedure to file recovery suit against an unscrupulous advo

Dear Experts,

Please read the following link to find how my advocate cheated me in my proceeding.Please help me with the procedure to file a recovery suit against him to get my money back from him

https://www.facebook.com/ILikeMyChild

Learning

12 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 April 2017

It is not hard to find counsels of unshakable repute.

The members/experts from his state are requested to  help the querist.

LegalFighter (test)     11 April 2017

Yes it's very hard to find honest counsel who knows law. Most of the advocates doesn't have enough legal knowledge includes knowledge of law, latest amendments, HC/SC judgements, bills passed from parliament, PIL, etc and advising clients in wrong directions

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 April 2017

Have you got any receipt from the lawyer for paid fee. How much worth of services you got from the lawyer ? Find out the balance amount and file a petition with bar council in your state. 

LegalFighter (test)     12 April 2017

Sir,

Below are the progress of my advocate and he took 50,000 INR as an advance:

1.Filed advance hearing in my Existing HMOP section 9 RCR(I filed this RCR with other advocate).
2.Filed a memo on the same RCR to get endorsement from my wife if she is not ready for reunion
3.Withdraw the same RCR
4.Prepared and Filed Divorce Petition with visitation IA
5.Withdrawn Divorce
6.Filed MCD

But in the above step ,He cheated/blackmailed/forced/misguided me  in the step 5 & 6 as i have shown in my FB post.

Ganesh Nair (Employed)     12 April 2017

Dear Tamilian,

This is not to advise or blame you. It is very difficult to fight with a lawyer. There are of course good and bad lawyers. First understand that YOU are fighting the case and not the lawyer. Consider the lawyer as a person who knows the court procedure. Decide firmly what you want. If it is a divorce, do not go back from the decision.  Even if your lawyer tells you to add up accusations or allegations, do not  do that. Stick to your guns. You are active in these forums. Read well. You fight the case, I mean decisions should be yours. The lawyer may be fighting numerous cases in different courts and he or she can concentrate only that much in each case. Remind him about the dates and find out on your own what needs to be done. Keep the lawyer as a guide. Discuss with him. If you do half the job, he will also be happy and he may not try to misguide you. Try to attend each date and if the cases are local  and that itself will educate you and make you bold.

and no lawyer gives you a receipt or will sign a contract.  It is better to continue with the same lawyer than going to a new lawyer. Who knows how that person is going to be.  Let us thank our stars if the lawyer is not half as bad as our fighting wives.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 April 2017

You are yourself a lawyer.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Share-of-an-ancestral-property-to-a-married-women-148274.asp

It is not hard to find counsels of unshakable repute and integrity and who specialize in respective field of law e.g. Family Matters.

Inquire and find out.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     12 April 2017

The members/experts from his state are requested to help the querist and guide him to a competent lawyer of unshakable repute and integrity, specializing in family matters.

LegalFighter (test)     13 April 2017

@Kumar:- I am pursuing 1st year LLB and more over I started studying law only because of dishonest lawyers who cheated me to cutoff my rights to see my son. Currently am running my divorce and custody case myself as well I didn't allow any advocate to file vakkalathnama for my wife and made her to represent herself in FC. @Mr.Iyer:-I don't want to leave him just like that since he misused a legal proffession and acted against Advocate Act. Only coz of us people who thinks it's very hard to fight with an advocate, these dishonest advocates are taking advantage and cheating common people. HE did mistake and I want to sue him. I am ready to learn court procedures as well for that. I know BAR is also made up of such companies advocates but still I believe justice prevails in court or bar if we are on right track.

LegalFighter (test)     13 April 2017

@Kumar:- I am pursuing 1st year LLB and more over I started studying law only because of dishonest lawyers who cheated me to cutoff my rights to see my son. Currently am running my divorce and custody case myself as well I didn't allow any advocate to file vakkalathnama for my wife and made her to represent herself in FC. @Mr.Iyer:-I don't want to leave him just like that since he misused a legal proffession and acted against Advocate Act. Only coz of us people who thinks it's very hard to fight with an advocate, these dishonest advocates are taking advantage and cheating common people. HE did mistake and I want to sue him. I am ready to learn court procedures as well for that. I know BAR is also made up of such companies advocates but still I believe justice prevails in court or bar if we are on right track.

Ganesh Nair (Employed)     13 April 2017

I really agree with you Tamilian that we can't leave unscrupulous people who take us for a ride go Scott free. But how many cases can we fight in the given circumstances? We have to concentrate on our big battle also. No? Good luck tamilian

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 April 2017

In another thread you posted that you got your 1st case that is why it was believed that you are a qualified lawyer.

I have posted wholeheartedly for you, in threads initiated by you.

Persons suffering from Family matters disputes, employment disputes are soft targets.

It is not hard to find counsels of unshakable repute and integrity and who specialize in respective field of law e.g. Family Matters. Inquire and find out.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     13 April 2017

Your resolve is appreciable.

Best wishes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register