LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Monika Rana   07 November 2019

Procedure to file a response

Can someone please let me know the step by step procedure to file a response for a divorce petition filed by my husband. I read that a person can defend his case on his own without hiring a lawyer. I don't want to hire a lawyer. I don't want to defend the case. I just want to accept all the accusations and let the divorce get finalized asap. Please help. Thanks.

Learning

2 Replies

Sb Karma   08 November 2019

Originally posted by : Monika Rana
Can someone please let me know the step by step procedure to file a response for a divorce petition filed by my husband. I read that a person can defend his case on his own without hiring a lawyer. I don't want to hire a lawyer. I don't want to defend the case. I just want to accept all the accusations and let the divorce get finalized asap. Please help. Thanks.

Please go with lawyer only,

because there may be many clauses which you can not understand properly,which may affect you later from your husband side.So to understand all you need a legal known person.

But if you think you are not able to bring lawyer for financial problem,please demand help from women cell from your local at free of cost,even they will help you for better terms in divorce.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 November 2019

If you are agreeable for mutual divorce, contact any women's voluntary organization or District Legal services authority for guidance and for inexpensive and expeditious disposal of those proceedings.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register