LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

umesh (project manager)     16 August 2011

Procedure to expediate the civil matter in ad.district court

I started a construction business with other three partners in 2008.There is a Arbitration and conciliation act in our partnership deed.Once the business started rolling out nicely my partners started fighting with me without any reason and started forcing me to get out of our company .one day they send me a notice stating that i have been expelled from the company by majority whereas nowhere in the deed of partnership it has been stated that a partner can be expelled by majority. Also they made several false allegations in that notice.They didn't referd the matter to any arbitrator.Then i sent them a notice to appoint a arbitrator to which they didnt reply.In Nov 2009 I filed a Miscellaneous application and a stay application in ADD District Kalyan court.From then onwards the defendants have got 8 adjournments when they didn't turnup for the matter.Also the court is not allowing us the interim injunction even though it is clear to court that the defendants are only trying to delay the proceedings and in mean time complete their work and dispose off the all the flats and encash it.Every time court tells to take the next date with mutual consent and the defendants dont agree on a closer date. I want to expedite the matter.

So I want to know what is procedure to expedite the matter in Add District Court and where i need to do the application


 1 Replies

LLB.ACS Gourav Khatri (COMPANY SECRETARY)     16 August 2011

Same Court

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query