LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (System Analyst)     13 March 2015

Procedure to compromise before the chargesheet is filed

An FIR was filed against me under sections 420,463,465,471,490,34 sec A, C , D of IT act. I am out on bail. The Complainant is ready for a compromise. The chargesheet has not been filed yet. My laywer says there is no possibility to to do anything until the chargesheet is filed and this is contrary to what the other lawyers say. Could someone please help me with the procedure to be followed by me and the complainant to quash the FIR and withdraw the case (if possible) before the chargesheet is filed. I am working in an IT company and i would want to get this resolved as soon as possible. 

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     13 March 2015

Sir, You can get into the settlement deed and on the basis of the settlement deed file a quashing of FIR.... You can contact me for the deed and quashing ..... I will be able to handle it ..... Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

saravanan s (legal advisor)     13 March 2015

yes with the compromise you had worked out and with both your assurance of a compromise before the court you can quash the fir before charge sheet is filed

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register