LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinodkumar Kotabagi (Advocate and Trademark Attorney)     14 June 2010

Procedure to change name in Karnataka

Hey friends.. can anyone guide me as to what is the procedure for changing the name in state of Karnataka. Also provide the format of the Affidavit required.

Thanking You in Advance.


 2 Replies

Suchitra. S (Advocate)     14 June 2010

U have to sworn an affidavit before the notary and publish the matter in the local news paper regarding the change of name. U have to submit before the Concerned dept., to get it publish in the Gazette.

Shamprasad Shetty M.C. (Quality Engineer)     30 April 2014

Hello Team, My name is Shamprasad Shetty M.C. I want to change it as Shyamprasad Shetty M.C. Just a addition of one letter "Y". My native is Mangalore & currently I stay in Bangalore. Could you please guide me what is the procedure to do so. All my proof of documents are in Mangalore only. Further to this I want to change the name in all documents except my Educational certificates. I am a 32 years old & into profession field since 13 years. I want to change my name in Aadhar card, Pan card, Ration card, Bank account, pass port (Due to expiry on 23.05.2014) etc. Please guide me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register