FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Paari (None)     23 June 2013

Procedure to change court venue

1)  We have a case running in a Lower court. Last time when the lawyer attended the case, the lawyers from the court beat him and threatened him not to come to the court anymore. We need to know the procedure for changing the Court Venue ? 


 2 Replies

Rajeev Kumar (Lawyer/Advocate)     23 June 2013

Dear Pari, you can't change the court as it is the matter jurisdiction of court.

Jayendra Sevada (Advocate)     23 June 2013

Dear Parri,

You can move a transfer petition before the supreme court stating that their is an immediate threat to life and liberty to an individual.



Jayendra Sevada

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query