Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Procedure to change advocate

Page no : 2

snchandrasekarabharathi (senior manager (Law))     01 December 2009

you need not wait for 90 days.  once decree of divorce is granted, you can remarry

snchandrasekarabharathi (senior manager (Law))     01 December 2009

if your spouse remains absent on the date of hearing after receiving summons, then you will be examined as evidence and decree of divorce will be granted.  In case he has not received the summons, then you can pray, in person, for substituted service of summons in one issue of news paper (which has circulation in vernacular language or in English) where your spouse ordinarily resides and last known address.  After effecting publication, you have to produce a copy of the publication on the date of hearing.  Then he will be called.  Even after if he remains absent, then youwill be examined and order will be passed in your favour.  This is the procedure.  These are two procedures.

Jessica (Sales Professional)     01 December 2009

Wow this is the most happiest news and information I was waiting for..... :) thank u so much for the incredible help u all have provided me.... The thing is the ameena of the court has served it in person and its been refused by him and he has taken evidences from two neighbours and also stuck the summons on the building wall..... the same has been produced in the court by me.....

Anyways I am just waiting for the day to get out of this ditch .... suffered a lot mentally, physically and even financially.... this all happened immediately after my mother's death ...lost her support also .... it was like hell and even worst than that....

Thank u so much for all ur responses and support as it has given me so much of confidence .... So glad to receive ur immediate responses.... :) will update u all on the final day... :)

Thanks & Regards

J

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register