LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sagar Bhadra (abc)     07 March 2010

Procedure/Steps for CONVEYANCE of a Co-Op. Hsg. Soc. Ltd.

Respected Sir / Madam,

Kindly let me know the Procedure to be followed for the CONVEYANCE of a CO-OP. HSG. SOC. LTD. alongwith the documents required for it.

Kindly let me know the procedure in step-by-step format so that i can understand it easily.

Looking forward for your reply.

Thanks in Advance

Regards,

Sagar Bhadra

Learning

2 Replies

aruntrivedi (lawyer)     08 March 2010

make an application to chairman/secretary of co-operative society for obtaining NOC for sale of property. Also obtain certificate for market value of premises. Also obtain No Due Certificate after paying all dues, if any pending. Proceed for conveyance - prepare Agreement for Sale or Sale Deed as required by purchaser. Accept money and sale property hand over possession after vacating same.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     08 March 2010

According to the bylaws of the Housing Cooperative Sciety the society acquires/purchase land,from the lay out and divide into plots to be allotted  to the members.After undertaking the development works as per the specifications of the town/country planning Act .Thereafter,the society allots the plots to its members in its genral body meeting.The title for the site is made through the conveyance deeds, and registered with the registering authority which otherwise constitutes valid document for the property. In case of construction cooperatives, buiding /houses are built with type designs and handed over aong with the conveyance deeds.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register