Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     14 September 2008

procedure for trial for giving false evidences before a consumer redressal forum

can consumer redressal forum adopt the procedure engrafted in crpc344?


 3 Replies

reeta (Attorney)     15 September 2008

No, consumer courts are established for providing you speedy remedy in case any defective goods or services are provided to you.If you want to sue someone for false evidence, you have to take recourse to civil courts.

prof s c pratihar ( urologist &legal studies)     15 September 2008

consumer court follows the procedure of exm in chief and cross exm.shall take oath and give evidence orally in a procedure of defective matrrial or service.i mean false evidence in such circumstances.

prof s c pratihar (medical practitioner &legal studies)     02 October 2008

where there is no specific provision, generally it adapts cpc procedure.consumer court cant attach immovable issues certificate to collector of district in execution proceeding--some new information.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register