LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

V.Mohanakrishnan (Proprietor)     15 December 2010

Procedure for certified documents


Is it required that to obtain all certified documents from the Registrar the application has to be made by the person whose name is registered, especially where power for transfer also forms part of such document

Can anybody else apply for the same. It is given to understand that only A has to apply for certified documents for the Power and the next sale document subsequent to power


Eg. The land is in the name of A. The documents are lost and A's signature has been forged in a power document by X and power given to B, who has executed a transfer to C.

Can anybody approach for a certified copies or is it necessary only A has to approach for certified copies for proceeding with the legal purposes. 


 3 Replies

Uma parameswaran (lawyer)     15 December 2010

A or his autrhorised person can give application .

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     15 December 2010

Any person apply for certified copy of the Registered Document in Registrar Office. 

VIJAY MONGA (ADVOCATE)     16 December 2010


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register