LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Brijesh Kumar   09 December 2023

Procedure crpc sec 340

My sister in law  has given a false affidavit with her bail application( rejected ) in the sessions court where her signatures are forged and she has shown her as a married woman whereas she is unmarried. The same woman now in her bail application  affidavit in High court has shown herself as unmarried and her signature also entirely  different from the previous affidavit . now my querry is that if I file an application under sec 340 in High court where her bail application is yet to be heard what will be the action by High court secondly if HC accepts my sec 340 application and she withdraws her bail application will High court still proceed with my application of section 340 or it will also get  withdrawn . Please give your valuable views.thank you

Learning

4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     10 December 2023

The application for bail filed before the trial/session court was dismissed hence there is no pending applicaiton to prove the alleged  false information.

Now in this applicaiton, she has given the factual information hence the proposed case will not be maintainable even if the applicaiton  is allowed or dismissed. 

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     10 December 2023

If you want to harash and proceed against her u/s 340 CrPC in the pending case, she can be booked and punished.

ruchi shan   25 December 2023

court will consider your application

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 December 2023

You have not posted material facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register