LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramavenu   01 December 2015

Procedure

Respected Members kindly let me have your valuable suggestion for the following:

A private Complaint for forgery, cheating etc was filed in JM court & the Hon'ble Magistrate has given direction to Police for investigation & report. Police in turn filed FIR & subsequently filed Charge Sheet & Final Report which confirms commissioning of crime by the accused. But the CS & FR do not contain any enclosures such as the documents related to the crime.

Under this circumstance, the Complainant applied for Certified copies of his Private Complaint. More than 8 months have passed but Cerified copies have not been given. Whenever enquired the staff about it, the given information is that the file is misplaced & still they are searching.

1. What is the remidial action for the complainant to get certified copy of his Pvt.complaint (Crl.M.P)?

2. Whether is it a best option to include/ attach the Crl.M.P. file with the CC file?

3. What is the procedure to include/attach this Crl.M.P file to CC file of the case?

Thanks & Regards,

Ramavenu

Learning

1 Replies

ramavenu   01 December 2015

Dear Mr. TKG Reddi,

Thanks for your reply. I got FIR Copy as well as CS&FR filed u/s.173(2) after alledged enquiry/ investigation. But the Police have not attached in the CS/FR any documment related to the commissioning of crime by the accused. I have attached those documents in my Pvt. Complaint(Crl.M.P). These documents never find a place in the CS/FR.  In fact Police  have never conducted any investigation. Also they have not conducted any enquiry with any of the witness but fiiled the FR as though they have done that.

Through my Counsel, I applied for CA of my Pvt.Complaint & want to attach it to the CC file with due procedure as CC file contains only FIR, CS & FR. I am yet to get the Certified copy of my complaint.

Hope that I have clarifed your quiry. Request for your suggestion.

Ramavenu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register