Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anupam_advocate (n/a)     14 February 2008

procedur of arya samaj mandir marriage

if any major hindu couple want marriage in arya samaaj mandir they adopt following procedure.
1. give affidavit (both side address to mantri ayra samaj mandir)
2.give two set of phtograph.
3.adress proof.( both side)
4.age proof ( both side.)

after geting marriage certificate from arya samaj mandir
a marriage should be registered in hindu marriage act.
procedure of marriage registration..
1. three set form of marriage registration.
2. three set of gaztate officar certificate(for that he know the both parties and marriage is solemize in his knowdlge and all the information of marriage registration form is true)
3.three set of photo graph(both side)
4.three set of address proof (both side)
5.three set of age proof (both side)
all the document produce on distt.registrar office.after the satisfaction of officer he issue marriage certificate


 6 Replies

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     16 February 2008

Thanx Anupam, for the informative post.

anupam_advocate (n/a)     17 February 2008


Vishwanath tripathi (Advocate)     17 February 2008

Thanks anupam.Now 4 photographs are required in place of three for hindu marriage photo of bride and bridegroom is pasted on registration card,too.

anupam_advocate (n/a)     18 February 2008

ya now joint photo required

Adv.Vandana Vaidya (Advocate & Regd. Patent Attorney)     06 March 2008

Well providing info on your own is good, but please re-check your emails prior to sending, it gives a negative impression to see so many spelling mistakes in your write-up.

sandeep verma (advocate)     20 October 2010

Documents required for Performance & Registration of court Marriage...

1.Passport Size Photographs - four each of Marrying Persons.

2.Residential Proof (Voter Card / Passport / Ration Car / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Lease Deed / Rent Deed) of Marrying Persons.

3.Date of Birth Proof (Municipal Corporation Certificate, Xth or XIIth Examination Certificate, Passport, PAN Card) of Marrying Persons.

3.If any party is divorcee – Certified copy of Decree of Divorce granted by the Court.

4.If any party is widow / widower – Death Certificate of the dead spouse.

5.If any party is a Foreign Citizen or holding a foreign Passport or is having foreign residential address - Certificate of Present Marital Status of the party / No Impediment Certificate / NOC from concerned Embassy and Valid VISA.

6.Two Witnesses ( Both should be major )


FOR MORE DETAILS YOU CAN CONTACT  @ 9818673748 ( Adv.sandeep verma).Delhi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query