Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishal Vshl   25 July 2021

Problems in mother in law's house

Mothe in law is wealthy person she is forcing me to stay in their police quarter's I'm not satisfied by their speech and works and their attitude her daughter is a special child ie mentality problems but I'm ok with that I have a baby girl and I want to be In my house with my family but her family is forcing to stay in their house

 3 Replies

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     25 July 2021

You have a right to be on your own and your spouse too should be of the same mind. Then there shall not be any problems. If a spouse wants to be in mother's house with you and then the difference of opinion starts which needs to be resolved as wife and husband.

1 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     25 July 2021

No legal issue is involved in the facts posted for consideration and obligation of experts.

You are to decided where do you wish to reside.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 July 2021

Yes, the query suggests no legal elements or issues.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query