LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shweta (T)     05 August 2010

Problems created in teaching job

i m a primary teacher in a delhi school. my seniors reported to primary incharge that my performnce is not good even though i work very hard here. and parents complained that i m bad to kids...which is again not true as i am extremely loving to children....sometimes teacher is little strict and has to scold that is crucial for discipline otherwise seniors complain that children are indisciplined.so pressure is from all corners. but parents exaggerated as if i m very unkind to them.

all teachers are very strict and some also use personal remarks for them.but only i was made the target,overlooking my loving & compassionate attitude. based on these so called complaints i was asked to resign today even though i m just 3 and a half months old here and i was asked to submit resignation

... i got employed here on contractual basis (1 yr. contract period).consolidated pay is of 16,000/- monthly.it's not the govt pay scale also. i want to know,as per rules ,can they ask me to resign like this?what can i do for my rights?can i be asked to resign based on above complaints that are exaggerated?. please advise as i m a needy girl.

Learning

5 Replies

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     06 August 2010

Withdraw your resignation with immediate effect and reptort on duty as usual. Also insist singing muster and if possble enter the class, if now allowed, register a police complaint against the Management of the School. Also write to the departmen tof education of your problem for their intervenntion. If things do no work out file a case in the Teachers Tribunal.

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.9271971251, 9960223100

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING THE SERVICE MATTER KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1.YOU MAY KINDLY SEND A COPY OF YOUR JOB OFFER AND APPOINTMENT LETTER.KINDLY GO THROUGH YOUR TERMS OF APPOINTMENT.

2.YOU ARE APPOINTED ON CONTRACT OF ONE YEAR .HENCE KINDLY HANDLE THE MATTER CAREFULY.YOU MAY WRITE TO THE HEAD OF THE MANAGEMENT AND SUBMIT DETAILED EXPLAINATION AND REQUEST FOR WIDRAWAL OF YOUR RESIGNATION AS YOU NEED THE JOB.

3 THERE IS NO POINT IN FIGHTING WITH THE MANAGEMENT AS YOUR JOB IS ON CONTRACT BASIS AND KINDLY CHECK NOTICE PAY CLAUSE OF YOUR APPOINTMENT LETTER.THEY CAN GIVE YOU THE NOTICE AND TERMINATE YOU BY PAYING NOTICE PAY OR FOLLOW THE TERMS OF YOUR APPOINTMENT.

4.IT IS A SERVICE MATTER AND HENCE YOU MAY FILE A WRIT PETITION TO HIGH COURT FOR ANY REMEDY.CRIMINAL COURT OR POLICE CAN NOT HELP YOU IN THIS MATTER. DO NOT ENTER IN TO ANY ARGUMENTS WITH MANAGEMENT AS IT IS DISCREATION OF EMPLOYER TO EMPLOY THE EMPLOYEE.YOU CAN NOT FORCE ANY EMPLOYER TO EMPLOY YOU.PLEASE NOTE.

HENCE BE CALM AND QUITE AND ACT SMARTLY .YOU WILL SUCCEED.

IN CASE YOU NEED ANY FURTHER HELP YOU MAY WRITE OR CALL OR SMS  AND SEND DETAILS WILL HELP YOU.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

THANKING YOU

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

Reetu Dwivedi (Paralegal)     06 August 2010

Sawant sir,

I agree with you. you are very right.

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     06 August 2010

Threre is a procedure prescribed for termination of service in the standard code applicable to techers in school aided or not. Forcing some one to resign by blackmailing is a crimial act. The Management is not going to cooperate as there seems to be some one else in their mind. Your right to remain in serive till end of contact is unquestionable. If you will be gentle in approach, you may loose a valueable time as from my experience as teacher/union leader, for 35 years, I am sure, the response to your management will be negative.

Shweta (T)     06 August 2010

dear all

thanks for ur replies...i am grateful 2 uall.

i forgot to mention that in appt. letter it was also written that if there is termination of my service or resignation from me,a notice period of 15 days will be there....other than this letter i did not get any other material to read like the terms and conditions upon joing this job.and i just signed this appt. letter

thanks again...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register