Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Problems caused by neighbor calming mental disorder

My neighbour , A woman  (70 years old) is verbally abusing my mother frequently in the evening claming that she had done something wrong. Actually, we have been heping her for past 12 years and last year we have asked her to cut down the trees ( 2 small ones-a mango and a tarmarind).The mango tree have only the trunk in their property and rest leaves and twigs are on our roof top. The turmerind's trunk is in their property but the leaves are in our property. 

Her son is claiming that she have mental disorder, but I highly doubt it.

Is there any provisions for us to make them cut the mango tree by any legal means .



hey, you have a remedy under tort law. and you have all the rights to cut the mango branches by yourself which are falling over your property.
and if you are troubled by the leaves coming from their tree. you have right to file a suit in court to ask for injunction and to make an arrangement so that you will not be troubled by the leaves.

but you have to show to court that you are really facing any troubled in enjoyment of your property peacefully by those leaves
Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294

You can get mangoes freely from the trees. Why do you worry about mango trees.? Trees are natural Gods & Goddesses as per Hindu puranaas. 

Total likes : 1 times


The matter could be taken up with the adalat functioning in the local court.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x