Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shikha (ndn)     18 May 2012

Problem with rent agreement fee

hi, i need urgent help on this, if any one can help:

It is a little lengthy story i would appreciate your time

i moved into a flat in Punr this mid feb as a PG accomodation as the other girl had a rent agreement on her name. We are two gils only staying, i paid the equal rent and also deposit to her. Then after 2months in April it was decided that she would go abroad in Mid May and also i was geting married so i will stay in that room till December till she is back and then move out. On this note we created a rent agreement. But then what happened was her date of going abroad got postpone and i have to move out. I have two doubts here 1. when teh agreement was made it was made for 2 years but i was not even going to stay for 1year i want to know that is the registration fee more for 2years than 1year ...was i cheated that time only

2. My owner is asking me to pay Rs.1600 as the registration fee but my take is that ont he condition on which we had made the agreement is no longer valid i am not geting to stay in that house till december plus i have to move out and look for the house on such a short notive vl have to pay registration fee there also so i dont think i shud pay here. He also thinks that he is not stopping me from staying in the house till dec so why shud he bear that cost.. i think my roommate should bear it as it is because of her that i have to move out ...

please suggest.... its kind of urgent...

Learning

2 Replies

kumar (NIL)     18 May 2012

Hi Shikha,

Is the Rental Agreement got registered with Sub Registraton Office or else taken only on Rs. 100/- stamp paper ????????

Shikha (ndn)     18 May 2012

hi Kumar, it is registered with the registation office..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register