Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pavan (IT recruiter)     25 March 2008

Problem with original certificates

Hello ,

My name is pavan from Hyderabad. I am workin as a Technical Recruiter in 247 headhunting Hyderabad. In my company I have given 15 monhs of bond. But before signing the bond they promised some facilities from the company and also they took my original Academic certificates (10th and 12th). Now we are not satisfied with the amenities what they are providing. Is it legally correct to keep original certificates of the canditate in the company. please suggest me and Help me out

Learning

2 Replies

RAMRAVINDRAN (co-ordinate)     26 March 2008

Normally no one (employer) can withhold the original certificates of the employees. In many of the Company, the HR people, at the time of joining, verified the original certificates with the zerox copies and return back to the concerned employee. In your case, is there any condition in your Bond which you had already signed? If it is OK, you will bind all the clauses stated in the said Bond.

Guest (n/a)     27 March 2008

Dear Pawan The bond which you have entered has to analised to give an accurate reply to your questions. But i can give a generel reply and an advice. If you are unsatisfied with the employers behaviour of not providing the amenities offered you have to intimate it to them and should ask for compensation . You are entited to claim the contract as void as there is varience in terms of contract/bond from the part of employers. You are entitled to get your certificates back for what ever reason. Please revert in my mail id for any further quieries regards Pradeep

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register