Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Problem with my husband,they cheated us,need help

Page no : 2

Samuel (CEO)     18 December 2012

Slow down Neelu..., This is open forum everybody entiled to give thier opinion and perspective. But strictly to the subject!

A legal advisor would speak the same even for his mom/Sister/ any ladies..., your emotions has value but when you stand in front of law, those will be spoken as per law!

We all know that there are million and million of lovers across our country.., do you think ALL get marry to the own lover? may be some 5% rest keep that as a history or old memory get thier life going hidden! It is sad and evil but its still happening by the name of LOVE!

Tajobs/ Mani/Amit/Stanely all said the fact of happening around, when it comes to us.. pains more!

Once again, open forum would give different opinion please have enough strength to face all... 

(Guest)

HI AMit,

Is this legal preposition?

"The problem here today in your query is you are younger and he is older and such relationships are bound to bring incompatibilities further read with his experience of first marriage and live-in which colly. means he is more s*xually experienced than you and this is what is pinching you not his lack of virginity treasured only for you which you want us to believe in your emotive query which has NIL chances in Court of Law".

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     18 December 2012

NIL chances in Court of Law

this is TRUE (though u may dislike).

(Guest)

This is not the problem of love,why dont you understand he cheated one girl by the name of love she became pregnent also. After all this he left her, it resembles his charecter is not it? ok bye all .thanks for your valuble suggestions

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 December 2012

Mohatarma so soon bye after asking about my sister / mother....!

I donot mind your comments (BTW many others also asked me abotu my family so your question is not new to me) and here are my Chamber's 2 Cents;

1. Yes I do have married older sister. She did have arranged marriage and we went on our own expenses to Oman to meet (then would be) BIL and his family and spent 20 days there on our own money to check him and his family out / meet their friends there and local relatives. Once satisfied we invited them to India to check us out and we installed them at our second unfinished property by arranging contract catering and transports to places they want to go and check us out. That is definition of arranged marriage now donot say chi to my para 1 reply.

2. What he did in past? You mean every bachelor born since today should wear time capsule chastity belt and keys to be deposited with you! BTW what is your opinion on live-in girls of today now I cannot say chi same way as you sweet shower on me.  I have belief in live-in as it is quick get in and quick get out with no hangups of promise to marry and is best suitable to today’s marriage climate where people like you who do arranged marriage one side come up next day and say I forgot to check if he was virgin or not.

3. My mother showed us what “arranged marriage and love marriage” are all about so my sister chooses arranged marriage and I choose love marriage following mother’s teachings. Now do you have problem with us too the way we got married. BTW here you came to us asking stupid query not me nor my sister or mother. Also I don’t mind personal questions from queriest if you have more enquiry for me my sister or mother (oops you forgot my father BTW) then do ask me anytime.

Allow me to wish you cheating / fraud success and do let me, my sister and our mother know if ever you succeed in such time pass legal cases. Shall you…….chi

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     18 December 2012

Originally posted by : neelu

This is not the problem of love,why dont you understand he cheated one girl by the name of love she became pregnent also. After all this he left her, it resembles his charecter is not it? ok bye all .thanks for your valuble suggestions

if that ONE GIRL feels cheated, she will take action against him - DONT WORRY.

Samuel (CEO)     18 December 2012

The deleted member is Neelu!

that is ladies...., Cant afford heat.

Javed (CA)     18 December 2012

This women urgently needs to consult a Doctor instead of a lawyer and suicide is not  the way to get away from your fault.If you commit suicide then your poor husband and his parents will be put in jail under section 304B as the police and your family will make it suicide because of dowry.Thanks for our gender biased laws.

Now you say he lived with his girlfriend and then you say its like marriage and you also say you read and heard their conversations.How this is possible when his relationship already ended in 2010 ?

You cannot judge that he cheated his girlfriend as you mentioned that she had undergone 3 abortions that shows how irresponsible her girlfriend was in thie 21st century when one can easily find contraceptives.

Now you say your world has ended as husband is everything for you but here i see its more infatuation which you have for this man as he never loved you and you are after his love.I don't see here anyone cheated you as neither he loved you or promised you with anything and if you arranged marriage in 15 days without knowing him then i would say its your parents who cheated you and not the man and his family.

Also you said the biys parents knew everything and did not inform you before marriage,so be practical no parents really know what their adult son is doing and its you and your family who should have checked it and when you say he was in relation from 2002-2010 then this 8 yrs relation is not hidden in society and someone would be knowing which you should have checked before.

I would advice you please see a Doctor and get proper treatment and start a new life with someone who loves you and whom you can love instead of crying that he and his family destroyed your life.

Ajay kumar singh (Advocate)     18 December 2012

Mani's advice is more practical.

1 Like

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     18 December 2012

Originally posted by : Ranee.......
  XXX

he can't speak without mentioning about  ***..

XXX

@ Utpala aka Ranee......

Expected reply from a bored housewife squatting in a legal portal site. If the queriest is not casting aspirations on HIS (her husband’s) alleged s*xual character in her query to bring upon an action suit matter then is she talking about your frigidity kya?

Divorce and s*x is no more “dirty words” in legal portals and keep your well known frigidly traits confined to your home’s 4 walls and don’t bring them into legal portals discussions is my repeated advise until you have some legal points to value add to a discussion topic.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     19 December 2012

Roshni,

Please end one liner, and contribute in a way if possible to forum and its member

Thanks

Mani

rajesh (asdadad)     20 December 2012

neelu is like my wife who wants her husband to b like Satyavan of 2012 . . Yar . . Nilu y r u takin ur husband's past s*x adventures so seriously . . He isnt doing anythng like tht today , r8 nd i dnt think tht he wud do in future as he has enuf of it besides tht he is married guy nw nd tht puts extra burden on him . . He used tht gal n left her n so did tht gal . . U shud b cussin tht gal who had slept wid ur hubby n aborted a kid 3 times . . Ur hubby is nt characterless bt tht gal is . . Frm the days of Adam n Eve ,Men r always termed as characterless brats bt hw a woman keeps her sanity intact is d most imp thin . . I may sound male chauvinist pig bt u hv to understand tht this is India nt US ND ours is a male dominated society,an accepted fact.

rajesh (asdadad)     20 December 2012

i guess nilu must hv sum affair n she is jst draggin her husband in a divorce case .otherwise hw cum she cnt just live in present wid her hubby . . Yar after 2 WWs european countries r livin like sweet neighbours . . Such cases hv became normal these days . .