Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shahid Faiz Mustafa (Proprietor)     03 May 2014

Problem with cow dung effecting the room walls

Hi,

I am having my room in at our native place. I have constructed the house almost four years now.Earlier to this the room was of stone and soil. Beside our room there is a open space of our neighbour. His house is away from this open area. As are not residing there and going in six months or after a year and nobody is there looking after the house. He is having buffaloes and there cow dung he is storing in that open land by taking the support of our walls. Earlier also he was doing the same due to which the room wall was damage. Again after construction he is repeating the same. We have told him many times not to do like this. He is promising but not keeping his promise. Also he is aware of the problem that we will be there not for long days. I have approached to police station but they refused to take the complaint and even the area municipality have refused to take action against this last year. My whole side wall is now in bad condition and even I cannot use my side walls. What can be done in this regard.

Kindly guide me the legal action or steps to resolve this problem.

Thanks   

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 May 2014

You first issue a legal notice to that buffalo owner to restrict his activity within his territorial limits and not to deface your wall or damage your property by storing the cow dung which damages your building, if he is not listening , file a mandatory injunction suit against him restraining him from further damaging your property and also for  costs towards the damages already caused by him.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register