Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna Madasu (Sr. Claims Associate)     20 February 2013

Problem with a cheating girl

Hi sir,

My name is krishna,  i was in physical relationship with a girl since 4 years with a mutual understanding of not to get marriag.My friends are the witness for this. now she got pregnant and forcing me to marry her, without my interest, now she want to file a case on me.

1) can anyone help me how proceed in this sisuation.

20 What kind of punishment will i have to face.

3) Is there any way to get out from this case

4) I don't want to marry her

Please help me on this and give me your sinseour advice to further proceedings.

Learning

3 Replies

shriks........... (healyhcare)     20 February 2013

first of all the haeding cheating girl seems inappropriate as after she pregnant u refusing to marry
2. do you have any proof of the deal btwn u 2????
your friends would mean nothing if she files rape, molestation and other criminal cases
3.this forum is to help aagrieved and even courts wud do the same, so my advice is to sit 2gtr in sort mutually,
forum lik this wd be not much of a help as it helps u 2 be ready for the worst and face it head on
your problm is diff my friend.....take her into confidence and sort mutually as its 4yrs long relatnshp

Krishna Madasu (Sr. Claims Associate)     21 February 2013

Hello sir,

I wanted to know the following

1) If the case favours to a girl, do i need to marry her or is there any option for imprisonment?

2) How many years do i get imprisonment?

3) Am i get the bail in this case?

4) I don't want to marry her in any point?

5) If she is not a pregnant, wht will be my case postion? does it favours to me or not? what are the further steps to be taken.

Please reply me....waiting for ur reply

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 February 2013

The topic is wrongly headed.  It should not "cheated girl"  instead of "cheating girl"

Prima facie you are defaulter party.  You had s*x and she is pregnant and how will youprove your claim of not having promise dmarriage.

Your questions are attempted as under :-

1) If the case favours to a girl, do i need to marry her or is there any option for imprisonment?

Ans : You pay for the maintenance of the child.

2) How many years do i get imprisonment?

Ans If hse alleged that s*x was with promise of marriage you get charged for rape.  7Years + maintenance of child till he starts earning.

3) Am i get the bail in this case?

Ans : Very difficult

4) I don't want to marry her in any point?

Ans : Then pay for mainte3nance of hild

5) If she is not a pregnant, wht will be my case postion? does it favours to me or not? what are the further steps to be taken.

Ans : If there is no pregnancy you are saved of the maintenanc eof child and nothing else.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register