LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ram   31 October 2017

Problem on compassionate appointment for junear Assistent in A.P

Hi sir
sub:compassionate appointment not done as a junear Assistent for eligible candidate.
My self I did Engineering in ECE department. and my father was died in in-service and my father was worked as school Assistent (teacher) in Zilla parishad high school in A.P State. kadapa dist.and died on 23-08-2016 due to ill heath. After that I was applied for compassionate appointment as a junear Assistent post to the district Collecter,after few days they are sending my application to the Zilla parishad office (because of they are told deceased employee was worked in Z.P. So they provide job to u in Z.P)
After that I am going to so many times to Z.P office finally they are told me, you should take office subordinate job (Attender) other wise your application was cancelled they told me like that. I am asking so many times I did Engineering please provide job as a junear Assistent, but they aren't responded and that are sending notice to me like last chance to get office subordinate job other wise application going to be cancled like that.
In August 18-08 2017 there is one Go is coming that is Go.ms:122.....as per this Go the govt giving 5 years time to intermediate student for holding junear Assistent with degree.there is clearly mentioned the deceased employee maintained minimum status in the society so there chaild can't do the job as a attender for intermediate candidate also so give 5 years time and give junear Assistent job as per humanitarian grounds.like that.
So that I did Engineering so I put this go copy and asking to Z.P CEO and District collector also but they aren't provide as a junear Assistent,and send notice for taking office subordinate job.other dist people getting as junear Assistent even they are new applicants.but in kadapa dist they are not providing.
we are asking super numary post also but they are not responded to give such post.
so please read the above GO 112 and give me suggestions please it will help so many people like me...as a graduate can do attender...? at least they are not giving value to the degree....so please help me sir....I am waiting for your suggestions and support .I hope this site is best.
thanking for provide such platform....


 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     31 October 2017

To me it appears that you have to take a lead.  Contact any advocate at Hyderabad, that is sincere , file writ mandamus for directions to ZP for providing a post suitable to your qualification.  If they have in writing asked you to report a subordinate staff include this.


What you want is remedy, and as the existing regulations help you, as there are thousands of posts being notified very shortly, act as immediately as possible.  A reasonabe advocate may charge minimum of Rs.10,000/- to Rs.25,000/-.  But he should be sincere.

1 Like

Ram   31 October 2017

thank u for ur suggestions sir..
some people told if we go to high court.. it will take soo many years to complete the judgement like that...and my doubt is after going through court in the middle of the judgement timing there is release the junear Assistent post ,it will be not intimate by the Z.P ...so it will be create the problem. so what we do...?
and if any body know sincere lawyer in Hyderabad please tell me... thank you .

Ram   31 October 2017

Hi sir is there any judgement said on like this problem so please tell me. thank-you'

Ram   31 October 2017

Hi sir is there any judgement said on like this problem so please tell me. thank-you'

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register