LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saibabu   05 August 2015

Problem in SSC certificate

Hello sir , my surname was wrong in SSC .In SSC my surname is Guntur but actual surname is Gunturu one letter is missing and I want to apply for passport.please provide solution for this...

 1 Replies

ADVOCATE DIMPLE JINDAL (Advocate)     05 August 2015

Are you govt. Employee or private working?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query