Upgrad LLM

problem in partition

hello everyone, i stay with my mother in our own apartment though the house is in jointname of my parents. My father is the 1st owner and mom is 2nd owner. we live separately , now my father wants to make my elder brother the nominee of the house and my mom doesnt want to happen, now wat i wanna ask is how can i become the nominee of the house

PS: My father has another house on individual name, then also he is creating problems for us

kindly advise


Your mother make a nominee in your favour and your father make a nominee form in your elder brother favour. So, u and your brother both name are mention in  nominee  form and in that form sign your father and mother.


in a case ,

there is a property whose partition was made on oral mutual agreement of both the owners (who were full blood brothers)

they both are dead and this property has gone to the elder son of both parties respectively.

how can they make it legal and on papers so that thay can sell it .. ?




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x