Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Param Sharma (NA)     07 October 2020

Problem in obtaining no objection certificate from psu

Dear All,

I am in need of serious help. Let me give you a brief-

I filled a form for a PSU ( let's call it X) in December 2018. At time time, I was working with a Private Organization.

Meanwhile, I filled another form of a PSU ( Let's call it Y) in June 2019. The PSU Y was able to conduct the exam and provide us with joining in January 2020.

The pertinent question is-

1. I have an interview in PSU X, they are seeking an NOC in case a person is working with a government/PSU/Autonomous Body. The point is that when I applied, I was not working for a PSU. Am I bound to produce NOC before them?

2. The PSU in which I am currently working has written a draconian rule in their service manual; if a person seeks to apply for outside employment, he must work for 5 years in the organization before seeking NOC. Please note that it was no where written in my letter of appointment. Though, they wrote that, you will be governed by the rules of organization.

In such a situation , what should I do? I badly want to appear for PSU X as they are giving better pay, place of posting and a lot more. It feels like a bonded laborer here. Requesting you to help and suggest asap.

Learning

2 Replies

Hemant Agarwal (ha21@rediffmail.com Mumbai : 9820174108)     07 October 2020

1. Submit properly Notarized AFFIDAVIT to the PSU that you never worked in any PSU /Govt.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal
VISIT: www.chshelpforum.com

Param Sharma (NA)     08 October 2020

Dear Sir,

I wish that it would have been that easy. The PSU which I am going to be interviewed for, comes under the ages of department of atomic energy. Said that, they are pretty good at checking the facts of the case. In fact, it is really easy to know, if a person is working somewhere. Aadhar and IT return come to the perusal.

The worst part is that they check the credentials before giving the joining. Requesting you to provide with a workable solution .

Thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register