LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mayur Parmar (Engineer)     12 November 2013

Problem in love marrriage


I have a problem, I loved a girl.

1.5 yr before I met her with my parents, after that talks about marriage done.

Marriage date has been decided as 18th Feb,2014.

In this duration, that girl hurted me so many times, i was always tried to ignore her raised issues to me.

But now I found impossible to live with this girl and i don't want to marry that girl.

Now she is forcing me to marry her, she is also threatening me and my family if i will not marry her she will commit suicide at my home.


Please suggest me what should i do in this case.


 6 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 November 2013

You can break the proposal t marry her and come out of the obligation.  I dont think she will be keeping you happy after marriage, because now itself she is adopting the the terror tactics of committing suicide and this threat will be very frequently used by her post marriage even over petty issues between you in the wear and tear of the married life. You still have got time to realize the situation and act wisely.

fighting for my brother (HR)     12 November 2013

agree with selvan sir

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     12 November 2013

You just ignore her such tactics to commit suicide , immediately stop communicating with her , break the proposal to marry her and get rid from her otherwise whole the life she became headache for you , still you have time to comeout and handle the situation and become safe and live happily .

somesh (na)     12 November 2013

you got a golden opportunity buddy leave her.

i didn't got this chance earlier now i am suffering hell out of her.

Mayur Parmar (Engineer)     12 November 2013

Mr. Kalaiselvan,

I have query that if she does something with her life, then should I come under any law.

I think if she write a note blaming me of his steps then I will be thrown behind the Bars(Police Custody).

Me and my family is in so much tension...

Please suggest...

How to get rid out ?

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 November 2013

Mr. Parmar,

You cannot stop her from doing anything especially while she is residing far away from your residence.  If you are so much scared about her alleged non-senses, with the information available with you, consult your elders and you may also pass an information in writing to the concerned police station under whose jurisdiction her residential address falls narrating the history in brief and convince them that you should not be held responsible for any event that may happen as per her threats given.  This way you can ensure your safety.  It is always better to act swiftly to break the ensuing marriage proposal and to follow suit of action suggested.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register