LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

marquee23   18 December 2016

Problem

I have done a mistake. Married second time without getting divorce from first marriage. What i have to do now to get rid of both wives? Is it possible or not? Please help.

Learning

12 Replies

marquee23   18 December 2016

(Guest)
Originally posted by : marquee23
I have done a mistake. Married second time without getting divorce from first marriage. What i have to do now to get rid of both wives? Is it possible or not? Please help.

Just adopt wait and watch approach,  See what happens, and consult criminal lawyer locally asap.

1 Like

marquee23   19 December 2016

Sachin (N.A)     19 December 2016

Originally posted by : marquee23

Does your second wife knows about first wife? with whom you are living now?

Yes, second wife came to know about my first wife after 4 days of second marriage and now she have lodged a cheating case on me. How do i solve the case of second wife and get divorce from first wife?

How many days it will take me to get rid of both wives?

whatnot   19 December 2016

How much money you have?

How much money required?

whatnot   19 December 2016

Do your really know what your action will lead to?

Attitude change may soften the blow.

But you seems to be full of yourself.

Don't worry , by the time this is over you will have nothing.

marquee23   20 December 2016

Are you helping me or breaking my confidence? Whatever it is and however it will be, i have to fight it.

So please suggest me if you have any solution please.

marquee23   20 December 2016

See buddy, i am not scared of anything because scariness breaks down the person. So whatever i have done i have to pay for that its a know fact.

However it is, whatever i have to loose for this and whatever may be the cause, i have to fight it and get rid of it because i don't have much time.

So please if any solution and suggestion you are welcome.

(Guest)

@marquee

Mistakes do happen.  Thats why we have lawyers.  You ignore people who talk rubbish.  You can contact me via email.  If you happen to be in Bangalore, meet me in person.

marquee23   09 January 2017

Ok, Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register