Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

asif (xyz)     09 November 2009


my name is asif i m 22 years old. and i lover is just 17.we both are muslim.i just want to know can i marriage with her now.bcoz her parents know everything about our relationship and also about physical relation.....and they told me that befor my lover complete 18 i ll marry with other girl otherwise they will going to claim of rape on me....tell me what do lover cant  leave without me and i m me......can i marry me....or any way to marriage with her......and any lawyer than tell me about him.........who can ......replay me as soon aas possible.....


 6 Replies

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     09 November 2009

Mr. Asif,

As per legal point of view, she must complete 18 years to marry, but she is still in 17th.  If you approacha a "Qazi" he also demand to submit 'documentary proof'/Certificate about her Date of Birth or Age.  

" Dulha Dulhan Razi to Kiya karega Qazi ". If you are serious then you can approach to Qazi of your location, may be he can help you.

But  Mr. Asif,  as you are saying that, 

" we both are muslim"  ...... " her parents know everything about our relationship and also about physical relation....." ........ " they will going to claim of rape on me" 

don't  you know what is 'ISLAMIC' and "Quranic' teachings against marriage and pre-marital relationship...... It is "ZINA" if you both indulge in any physical relationship before to marriage......" Zina is a Big Sin ( Gunah-e-Kabira)" 

As you are further saying that you are still in 22, a teenage,  

If you marry at this Age........ what is your standing ...future after can you both lead your life ?? .... think once again.........

If possible inform all this facts to your parents also and ask them to interfere and have a talk with parents of girl and try to postpone the matter either till she complete the age for marriage or till your standing for future life. 

sharmilla ram (general manager)     09 November 2009

welldone mr ejaz  u replyed very well it touches hart.for marraige for taking advantage that time they remmber islam but basic of islam they forget,how u can see a garemahram n this boy went three step more.he did janah n he wants to save himself.really this type of people destroying image of islam.if u keep name ejaz, abid ,n ahmad it does not mean u r a muslim.muslim by deed not by name.thanku very much for good reply mr ejaz. hope u will teach like this way in the feature.

ROHIT.SHAH.HYD (M.P)     11 November 2009

 Mr.Aezaz i need your advice i am 23 year old and my gf also ... Can u guide me right now plz .?

ROHIT.SHAH.HYD (M.P)     11 November 2009

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     11 November 2009

Mr. Rohit,

Cant you post your problem in a new thread, why you posted your query in this thread..?? 

At Rani Gunj, there is "ARYA SAMAJ Mandir", contact them, they will guide you. 

If you both are Major, then they will take 'Affidavits', of you both,  if need any supporting documents, go to Govt Hospital at ' Nampally  they will issue after exmining the Girl " Age Proof Certificate" by taking Rs.100/- as their fees,

Attach affidavits, your certificates, age proof certificate of girl  and take your two friends as witness and go ahead.

ROHIT.SHAH.HYD (M.P)     11 November 2009

 Thank You Sir  For your reply. I am sorry but i was not having much knowledge about threads and all. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query