LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

avtinka (need help )     27 March 2011

problame with second marriage ......

i m now in big problame please help me out as possible .......

i got divorce in 15 november  2010 and did secound court marriage in december 2010 .my first divorce is mutual divorce then i did second marriage (befor 90 days witout wait ) but main problame is that my second husband suddenly change his nature and evry thing allways tocher me and use very bed language on phone i m still at my perents home .i didnt  stay with my second husbund and losts of another problame with my second husband so can i got divorce on those base with my second husbund that i didnt wait 90days when i got fist mutual divorce i did second marriage ,so on this way i can able to prove my second marriage is eligal ? i want divroce from my second husbund so its possibale on this base ...?

Learning

3 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     27 March 2011

@ Auhtor

1. If first Husband has appealed against first marriage decree in 90 days then only your second marriage is void. Otherwise it stands LEGAL as of date and there is no short cut.

2. Since it emerges that you are second time un-lucky in marriage you have to go through proper process of the Court of Law i.e. file for Divorce.

Not to loose hope go over it once again amicably.

Mohd Musabbir Ansari (Legal Practice/Litigation New Delhi 09582547570 )     27 March 2011

MRS. AVANTIKA-

Recent judgment of the Delhi High Court established a law regarding second marriage solemnized prior completion of 90 days. 

You have many options to seek divorce from your second husband as per law and as per Delhi High Court Judgements.

Consult an expert lawyer of your city.

Regards

Mohd Musabbir Ansari

Mob. 9582547570

please help me (just info)     28 March 2011

thanks sir ,please can explane recent low regarding this mater it will be very helpfull for me .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register