LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

patel   30 October 2022

Probation confirmation

Sir, I was posted as a junior engineer in govt department in 2013 as probationer which will complete in 2016. But in 2015 I was suspended by department and kept on suspension till 2016 mid ,after that reinstated and departmental enquiry continues which ends in 2018 and minor penalty awarded . From that time to till now I was working with outstanding record . But after completing 9 years of service I have applied for higher grade pay department say that I was not regularise till now , so as you are not regularise so higher pay can't be given.

Now they say that after 9 years you might be terminated due to suspension at probation  time and not completing probation completely. They never intimate me about any extensions or any thing about probation.

My department have 2+1 max year rule for probation.

Sir pls suggest me what to do now , is this legal . And what remeady I have.

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     31 October 2022

Since suspension has been revoked you are entitled for higher grade of pay since the date of completion of probation period of 2+1 years, as applicable to employees of your cadre in the organisation.

If you are declined higher grade of pay, challenge the order before appropriate Court / Tribunal through a local prudent lawyer practicing service matters.

patel   24 November 2022

Thanks sir, 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     15 January 2023

repeated.                     

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More