Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     11 April 2011

probate in uttar pardesh

RESPECTED ALL CIVIL ADVOCATES ,

PLZ CLEARIFY THAT" PROBATE IS NECESSARY FOR ReGISTERD WILL IN UTTAR PARDESH "   

KINDLY CLEAR CUT THIS QUESTION .

Learning

4 Replies

Law $ aam (Executive)     17 April 2011

Probate of will is not mandatory in uttar pradesh. It is only mandatory in Bombay, Calcutta , delhi and Chennai.

Dinesh (aa)     07 June 2011

Originally posted by :Law $ aam
"
Probate of will is not mandatory in uttar pradesh. It is only mandatory in Bombay, Calcutta , delhi and Chennai.
"

which supreme court rule/act says that probate is not required in uttar pradesh. At very many place in uttar padesh they require the will probate

Please suggest

raj kumar ji (LAW STUDENT )     08 June 2011

OK DINESH CAN U CLEAR THAT QUESTION ,IN WHICH PALACE THE WIL PROBATE IS NECESSARY.

Dinesh (aa)     08 June 2011

HI Raj Kumar,

Thanks for your reply.

As per Law $ aam probate of will is only required in Bombay, Calcutta , delhi and Chennai.

But in Ghaziabad U.P, Nagar nigam requires the will probate. I have will in my name and I dont wanted to probate the will.

Can I please get the rule/act saying that this probate is not valid in ghaziabad, UP.

I heared that in 2009, there is a supreme court ruling for this. Don,t know where it is.

Please help me in getting the ruling so that I can continue further and show this ruling to Ghaziabad Nagar nigam and get my will transfered.

Thanks again for your help

Best Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register