LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vaani.kumaar@gmail.com (Receptionist)     29 January 2014

Private road

We have a common Private Road between 2 sites and the other owner has built a room on that road and rented it.What legal action can I take.This is in Bangalore BBMP area


 1 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     30 January 2014

immidiately complained to city development authority of your city with unauthorised construction on that 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register